Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dubtable on GitHub! Dubtable retires!

Just a note to say that I've committed my Dubtable PureData patches to GitHub. I've not uploaded original tracks, but e-mail me if you'd like to talk about getting them. Apparently there's been quite a few changes to ReacTIVision in the last few years. Unfortunately I haven't been keeping track, but I'm sure everything works to spec as it did back then.

https://github.com/james-nichols/dubtable

I guess I should also just officially say that I've long since retired the Dubtable as an act since about two years ago - things must move on and I've put my efforts in to plenty of new projects since. Also, as is often the nature with these kinds of digital artworks, the scope of what technology can do has changed tremendously. It's been fun though, and thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment